I am a board-certified Adult Psychiatrist with a breadth of experience treating clients with a wide range of issues in a variety of settings including emergency rooms, hospital units, and office settings. I have received expert training by top clinicians in the field of Psychiatry – so I bring a sharp-minded and sophisticated approach to the sensitive and serious issues that my clients need help with addressing.
In my practice I am compassionate and creative — I help my clients achieve clarity and emotional balance using a customized blend of traditional and more non-traditional methods like dream interpretation.
Before obtaining my Medical Degree at Albany Medical College I graduated with high honors from the University of Toronto, where I studied Psychology and began my lifelong focus on Positive Psychology – a field dedicated to the study of human flourishing.
In my spare time I enjoy practicing Qi Gong, dancing, and reading literature.
- Residency, University of California, Los Angeles, Kern Medical Center
- Residency, St. Vincent's Hospital, Manhattan
- Doctor of Medicine, Albany Medical College
- Honors Bachelor's Degree of Science with High Distinction, University of Toronto
- Board Certified in Psychiatry, The American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- American Psychiatric Association
- Certified Emotional Competence Trainer, Equilibrium Dynamics [EQD]
- International Association for the Study of Dreams